Professional NSS Data Recovery Software
Recover Data for Novell NSS - NSS Recovery Software Tool
Recover Data for Novell NSS - NSS Recovery software recovers corrupt, lost or deleted data from corrupt, lost or deleted Novell Traditional Volumes such as NSS Volumes. Recover Data for NSS recovers lost data from deleted, formatted, damaged, corrupted volumes of Novell traditional that is NSS volumes created using Novell operating system. Recover Data for Novell NSS - NSS Recovery recovers data from formatted, damaged, corrupted volumes in following cases:
- Partition Table Corruption
- Operating System Corruption
- Volume Table, HotFix Tables, DET or FAT Corruptions
- Pool Table, Leaf or Branch Corruption
Recover Data for Novell NSS - NSS Recovery is a quick & best Data Recovery Solutions to recover novell data from lost, deleted or corrupted volumes as it provides search option to find a specific files, provides Live-update option to update the available software with the latest updates. Recover Data for Novell NSS - NSS Recovery Software is an Advanced Data Recovery Utility and provides with the following features:
- Recovery of data from corrupt volumes or after damage in files structures.
- Recover data from NSS Volumes.
- NSS Partition Recovery from sub allocated data volumes.
- Supports to recover from compressed files and directories.
- Recover data from segmented volumes.
- Recover Data in case of failure of Vrepair to repair corrupt volumes.
- Easy User interface.
- Performs Data Recovery from IDE, EIDE and SCSI disk devices.
Recover Data For Novell NSS - NSS File Recovery utility is easy to use data recovery Software and involves 2-3 steps to Recover Data from corrupt or damaged file system on crashed servers, which includes following:
- Scan the Storage Device for Corruption
- Navigate the directory tree for Deleted Files and Folders
- Save them to an easy location
To know more about how Recover Data for NSS, just go to our Online Tutorial Page.
System Requirements - Recover Data for NSS
Minimum 64 MB RAM. (128 MB or more recommended)
At least 5 MB of disk space
Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista & Windows 7